On Repeat

I am in love with this new blog design!
I told Bobbi, my lovely designer, that it has such a
breezy feel... and she said that's exactly what she was going for! Success!

So, random, but am I the only person who gets addicted to one song at a time?
I always stumble upon a new song, and it is all I want to listen to...
in the car...
running...
cooking dinner...
going to sleep with my earbuds in (only if the obsession is really bad)...

This song is my latest addiction. [yes I am fully aware of how cheesy it is.]






Sound familiar? It's in a club scene in the movie "Crazy Stupid Love" with Steve Carrell and Ryan Gosling [which I love for all the subtle Shakespeare references]. It jumped out at me when I was watching it last...
 (this happens to me a lot because I am a soundtrack nerd; I spent all of highschool dreaming of being a soundtrack composer. I still pay a lot of attention to them)...

I cannot stop listening to this song! I know - I have weird taste. My brother told me once that
all the songs I love make you feel like you're "floating" when listening to them.

So when does your music style change to more "mom-appropriate" selections? Cause I keep waiting for that to happen and... nothing.



This was - literally - Mr Baby's face when his mom started doing a little traffic jammin to her obnoxious new fav song on our drive home yesterday evening.

Dang, he is really unimpressed, isn't he? Close up:



He is definitely too cool to be my son. Oh dear. He's only 16 months.

Labels: ,